Tuesday 14 June 2011

My opinion :D


 I personally find that many of these options are quite smart and worth doing. However some of them are not options suitable for immediate change. The one which I find has the best short term option would be eco-forestry. This idea of choosing only a selected amount of trees to cut down and allowing minimal impact on the rest of the habitat seems like a good idea. After all, it is illogical to completely stop logging and deforestation, at least during this process there is less damage.
A long term strategy would be reforestation, the opposite of deforestation. However as I have stated in many previous posts the regrowth of trees is a long process.
Overall, I think that we should all do some of the small yet worthwhile things like reduce global warming, which basically means more rain for the forests which require a lot!
Recycling

Eco forestry


Reforestation
 

No comments:

Post a Comment